The Elias Toubassi Scholarship Endowment in Undergraduate MathematicsGive!
These two scholarships aim to reward math majors who have chosen the Mathematics Education option, and also excellent math majors applying to graduate programs in the mathematical sciences. Anyone may gift to this endowment. The endowment that funds these scholarships was established in honor Emeritus Mathematics Professor Elias Toubassi.
Given in honor of Emeritus Professor of Mathematics Elias Toubassi.
Selected by the Undergraduate Committee (UGC). Recipients are excellent graduating students applying to graduate programs in the mathematical sciences. The recipients' PhD programs are listed.
- Craig Gross, Fall, 2016 - TBA
- David Simmons, Fall, 2015 - University of Washington Mathematics graduate program
- Michael "Patrick" Martin, Fall, 2014 - Johns Hopkins University Mathematics graduate program
- Austin Antoniou, Fall, 2013 - Ohio State University Mathematics graduate program
- Rachel Baumann, Fall, 2012 - University of Arizona Mathematics graduate program
- Howard Cheng, Fall, 2011 - NYU Courant Institute Mathematics graduate program
- Robert Muth, Fall, 2010 - University of Oregon Mathematics graduate program
- Sean Howe, Fall, 2009 - University of Chicago Mathematics graduate program