Graduate Program Forms
There is no single application form per se; instead, there is a multi-step application process.
Brochure and presentations
We have a short brochure explaining various features of our programs. It is available as four page document, and there is a version that when printed double-sided on a single page can be folded to make a brochure. It may be suitable for faculty to use when speaking at other universities. We also have a pdf presentation about graduate study in the School of Mathematical Sciences. There is also a shorter version of this presentation.
First Year Reports
MS Thesis as an assessment option for the PhD Qualifying Exams
Independent Study Forms
Super TA Application
- Overview of the language requirement
- List of courses and approved faculty examiners
- Foreign Language Requirement Form for Faculty Examiner
Communication Skills Requirement
- Overview of the communications skills requirement
- Communication Skills Requirement Form for Faculty Examiner to Record Progress