Math 100 Course Website
Welcome to the Math 100 course website!
This website is currently undergoing some construction, but there are links that you will find useful, whether you are a student currently taking Math 100 or Math 100AX, you are an advisor, or if you are just curious about the course.
Math 100 and Math 100AX are designed to bring the student up to speed on basic math skills, and to help the student be successful in their future college math classes. It is an online class; students from all over campus (and elsewhere) log in to a virtual classroom at the specified class time. Here, they are working closely with our instructional team to practice the skills that they either never fully learned, or have just forgotten.
On this website, you will find:
- Math 100 FAQs - a growing list of the most frequently asked questions about the course, helpful to students, parents, and advisors of students enrolled in Math 100
- Math 100AX FAQs - similarly for students of Math 100AX
- Resources for current students
- Math 100/100AX required materials list
- Collaborate User's Manual