The University of Arizona
Department of Mathematics
Math 112 Home Page
This web page was designed to assist students enrolled in Math
112 at The University of Arizona. Click on the links below to find
out about course information, policies, syllabus, and more.
Midterm 1 Material:
The following study aid is designed to be used as a review of topics
and problems which will be covered on Midterm Exam 1.
Midterm 1 Study Aid
The first midterm exam will cover the first 5 sections:
- Graphs of Functions
- Linear Functions
- Piecewise Linear Functions
- Transformations of Functions
Location of the Math 112 Common Midterm:
Math 112 Midterm 1 Room Locations
Imporant information about Midterm 1 Exam:
Midterm 1 Exam
Study strategies for Midterm 1 Exam:
Study strategies for Midterm 1 Exam
Help with MyMathLab:
If you are having difficulties with MyMathLab, please read the
***One of the most common "issues" is a pop-up blocker in a web browser. Make sure you allow pop-ups! You may need
to do this after your web browser updates throughout the semster.
The following course materials are required for Math 112:
- MyMathLab Access (purchased at either the bookstore or directly from
Pearson Education Inc.)
- NOTE: To purchase from Pearson, you will need to have a valid credit or debit card.
- The textbook (College Algebra, 3rd edition by Kirk Trigsted) will be available
in MyMathLab in an electronic format
- Enrollment in MyMathLab can ONLY be done through the University
of Arizona's D2L website (http://d2l.arizona.edu)
- Math 112 Class Notes only available in the bookstore
- The Class Notes are not required for every section. Please check with your instructor.
- Graphing Calculator Requirements
- Certain models of graphing calculators are allowed, while others are forbidden. Information can be found
The SPECIFIC Course Policy for your Math 112 section should be made available to you by your instructor
Fall 2017 General Course Policies
List of Math 112 Topics
University Tutoring Services (Think Tank):
University of Arizona Homepage
Course objectives, topics covered and requirements for students:
This website is maintained by the Algebra Program at the
University of Arizona.