CEMELA Fellows are graduate students and post-doctoral fellows who engage in Center-related teaching and research.
Join us! As a CEMELA fellow, you will:
- Engage in a program of study and research in mathematics education that addresses issues of language and culture, particularly as they relate to the teaching and learning of mathematics for Latino students.
- Participate in “CEMELA Schools,” which will bring together CEMELA Fellows from the four partnering universities, CEMELA faculty, and other scholars for an intensive, highly interactive learning experience.
- Teach or assist in mathematics teacher education courses, at the preservice and inservice levels.
- Conduct research in the various CEMELA settings, with students, teachers, preservice teachers, and parents.
- Have the opportunity to attend and present at national conferences.