MW 97: TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES
- The UA Mathematical Software is a collection of approximately 100 educational programs that are designed for use on DOS machines by mathematics instructors and students.
- Download Enigma, a 160K DOS program designed to allow you to experiment with the Enigma coding and decoding machine.
- Download Cryptaid, a 300K DOS program designed to aid in the decoding of simple substitution aristocratic ciphers, where each letter in the original message is replaced throughout by a unique cipher letter code, while punctuation and spaces are unchanged.
- GAMS : Guide to Available Mathematical Software at the
National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Mathematics Archives Software from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville also has a list of other software sites. Very long document, slow to load.
- Netlib contains a collection of mathematical software, papers, and databases that can be searched and browsed.
- Educationally oriented programs from Finland.