Math 223 - Vector Calculus (Fall 16)
- Undergraduate Course
- University of Arizona
- see here for more details
- 16 weeks (4 lectures per week lasting 50 minutes each)
- Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu at 10:00am in PAS 318
- Course Policy
- Course Website
- Things to know about WebAssign
- Submitting answers in WebAssign
- Teacher Course Evaluation
The following office hours will be in effect from Monday August 22 until Friday December 9. There will be no office hours on public holidays.
- Monday 3:00pm until 4:00pm in Math 315,
- Wednesday 4:00pm until 5:00pm in Math 315,
- Friday 10:00am until 11:00am in Math 315.
If you need to see me outwith these office hours then please make an appointment by email.
Below are links to the in-class quizzes and written homeworks.
- Homework 1 (09/19)
- Homework 2 (09/26)
- Quiz 2 (10/17)
- Homework 3 (10/24)
- Worksheet 1 (10/26)
- Homework 4 (10/31)
- Homework 5 (11/28)
Below are solutions to the in-class exams.
- Exam 1A (09/13)
- Exam 1B (09/13)
- Exam 2A (10/06)
- Exam 2B (10/06)
- Exam 3A (11/07)
- Exam 3B (11/07)
- Exam 4A (12/01)
- Exam 4B (12/01)
We will be using Calculus Multivariable, Sixth Edition by Hughes-Hallett et al., published by Wiley.
We aim to cover the material in Sections 12.1 through 20.2 (inclusive) of the textbook.