You must pass the Mathematics Skills Test to become an
undergraduate teaching assistant.
Please consult the study guide.
Upcoming test dates
Choose one of the following testing sessions to qualify for Fall 2009.
- Session 1: Wednesday, April 29th, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm in Math
- Session 2: Thursday, April 30th, 3:30 - 5:30pm in Math 402.
- Allow yourself the full 2 hours to take the test.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass.
- You will be given two chances to pass the exam, if needed.
- Copies of the current MATH 110 and Math 124 books are available in the
undergraduate Math library, located in Math 220, if you need further
references to use in your studying.