4. MATH Credit by Exam & Transfer Credits
Math Placement, Transfer Credit/Credit by Exam, PPL (Math Placement Test) → MATH Credit by Exam & Transfer Credits
- 4.1. Transfer Math Courses and which courses require an evaluation/pre-approval
- 4.2. I want to take a math course at another college to obtain UA credit and/or improve my UA math placement. What do I need to do?
- 4.3. I have Math credit for International Baccalaureate - IB
- 4.4. I have Math credit for the Cambridge International Examination or Pearson Edexcel International:
- 4.5. I have CLEP Math credit
- 4.6. I have Advanced Placement (AP) AB, BC, or Statistics Exam Credit
- 4.7. I took the AP Calculus exam (AB or BC) in May of this year and don’t have my score yet.
- 4.8. I have college math credit. What course can I take next?
- 4.9. I have credit for AP Statistics. What does this count for? What course can I take next?
- 4.10. I have AP or other Calculus credit, how do I know if I am ready to take the “next” course?
- 4.11. Credit by Exam
- 4.12. Is my transfer or AP (or other) credit in the UA system?
- 4.13. Transfer Credit Evaluation: Does my Transfer Math course need to be evaluated?
- 4.14. Transfer Credit Pre-Approval: Does the course I’m planning on taking at another institution need to be pre-approved?