Math Placement, Transfer Credit/Credit by Exam, PPL (Math Placement Test) → Registration
- 6.1. If I wait until classes start, can I ask a math instructor to sign me into a course?
- 6.2. I have met the prerequisite/placement requirements, yet am unable to register. What's going on?
- 6.3. I am currently enrolled in a math course at Pima Community College (or other institution). Will I be able to pre-register for the next math course at the UA?
- 6.4. I want to take a course below the level of a course I have already completed. Can I do that?
- 6.5. My major requires MATH 125, but what if I only place into MATH 122A/B. Is that a problem?
- 6.6. I took a placement test at my other college. Can I use those results for placement at the UA?
- 6.7. I took the UA Math Placement Test back when I was a freshman, but I have not yet taken any math courses. Do I need to take the Math Placement Test again?