Finite Simple Groups
and Their Representations
25th - 26th March 2017
Department of Mathematics, University of Arizona, Tucson, USA.
- Michael Aschbacher (Caltech)
- Thomas Breuer (RWTH Aachen)
- Meinolf Geck (Universität Stuttgart)
- Bob Guralnick (University of Southern California)
- Gerhard Hiss (RWTH Aachen)
- Sasha Kleshchev (University of Oregon)
- Gabriel Navarro (Universitat de València)
- Alex Ryba (CUNY Queens College)
- Mandi Schaeffer-Fry (MSU Denver)
- Jay Taylor (University of Arizona)
There is no need to register for the conference but if you are planning to attend then we kindly ask that you email one of the organisers to let us know.
The conference is being organised by:
- Klaus Lux - klux [at] math [dot] arizona [dot] edu
- Jay Taylor - jaytaylor [at] math [dot] arizona [dot] edu
- Pham Tiep - tiep [at] math [dot] arizona [dot] edu
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by email.
Last Updated: 08/03/2017