Instructions for use:
- Enter an irreducible polynomial or a degree in the field labeled "p", then click on the
"set/get p" button. If you entered
a number, an irreducible polynomial of that degree will be produced. Entering the same number
repeatedly will scroll through all irreducible polynomials of that degree. If you entered a
reducible polynomial by accident, you'll see an error message.
- The "set/get p" button must have been clicked without an error resulting to carry out
- Enter polynomials in the x and y fields, if desired, or a number in the n field.
- Click on any of the buttons for the desired action.
- Results will be shown in the "results" field. Results with an error, such as dividing by
zero, will show an error message.
- The "reduce" buttons will reduce the specified polynomial mod the irreducible polynomial of
Specifics About the Project
Index to the Java Programs
The Polynomial Calculator