The Rick Peet Memorial Scholarship EndowmentGive!
This scholarship aims to reward outstanding students majoring in mathematics. Anyone may gift to this endowment. The endowment that funds this scholarship was established by 1992 by friends and family of Rick Peet, an undergraduate math major, artist, musician, and beliver in the social value of advanced science studies. R ick's life was cut short in 1990, before he could enter our mathematics graduate program.
The Peet Memorial Award was established in 1992 by friends and family of Rick Peet, who had been an undergraduate in the Mathematics program and, but for his unforeseen death in 1990, would have entered the department's graduate program. Rick was a typical mathematics major in that he was also a talented athlete and musician, and he believed deeply in the social value of advanced study in the sciences.
Awarded to outstanding students majoring in Mathematics.
Deadline: First Friday in April.
- Yuxin Zhou, Spring, 2016
- Riley Sullivan, Spring, 2015
- Jake Hansen, Spring, 2014
- Alexia Tatem, Spring, 2013
- Rachel Baumann, Spring, 2012
- Jarl Haggerty, Spring, 2008
- Andrew Pyzdek, Spring, 2008
- Liz Uribe, Spring, 2008
- Jarl Haggerty, Spring, 2007
- Sean Howe, Spring, 2007
- Andrew Pyzdek, Spring, 2007
- Jennifer Anderson, Spring, 2006
- Brendan Fry, Spring, 2005
- Ryan Hatch, Spring, 2004
- Gabriel Marcus, Spring, 2003
- Michelle Cobeaga, Spring, 2002